Thursday, August 12, 2010

New Book... still no title

So the other day I was hanging out with my friend Leah Andres who I haven't seen in forever. We're both writers and so of course eventually our conversation went that direction. We have always talked about writing a story together, and finally that day we forced ourselves to sit down and think of something. It took us a little while, figuring out a setting and genre etc. Then we had to create a background story for everyone and everything and next thing you know it's dinner time. I'm really excited for it though. It'll be fantasy, something really cool and different. I can't say much more than that because I don't want the idea to be stolen, but yeah.

We've already started working on it, and I've got to say, it's way easier to get through writer's block when there are two writers working on the same project. If I'm not sure where to go next, we discuss what the best possibilities would be, and whichever one we both like the best is where it goes. Better than me sitting on it for days on end, brainstorming until my mind goes numb. Anyways, I'm going to get to it!

No comments: