Friday, August 6, 2010

Pontificating...



What to be, what to be, what to be? I am and always will be a writer. I am and always will be Morgan Ashley, but my last name may change. I am and always will be a girl... not really into the whole sex change thing for myself. I am and always will be
a sister and a daughter and a granddaughter and a niece and a cousin. I am in love and feel I always will be.

When I go to my kid's friend's birthday parties and the fellow parents ask me what I do for a living... what will I say? I hope I say something that I can be proud of. I hope I say something that I want to be, not necessarily need to be just for the money. That's just a dream though, because it sounds so romantic to have your dream job, but in the end you can't live the life you want without having money.

I'm almost done with my book! I hope it takes me places. I can't wait to read the whole thing when it's done. Sure, I'll edit as I go a few hundred more times, but it will be nice to know the plot-line is filled in.

My classes that I am taking are intro to ethics, italian 101, and critical reasoning & writing (which is my equivalent of an English class). I hope that college isn't a waste of money and that doing all of these "requirements" will allow me to live a happy and successful future in my own terms.
I always dreamed of living in an apartment in an eclectic town, going to eat at cool unknown restaurants and traveling to Europe and Japan. I already eat at cool places. Now all I need to do is move out. Eventually then I can save money to travel, and best of all, Michael will be right there with me through it all. :]



No comments: