Thursday, July 29, 2010

Stupid !#@$ing college registration

So the only classes that I am FOR SURE registered for are Italian 101 and Intro to Ethics. All of my level of English classes are closed, along with all of my math classes. I am however number two on the waitlist for my English class, but it's at 9 in the morning on a Saturday. :/

I'm not sure how, but somehow they need to let Freshmen have a for sure chance of taking their basic skill classes. I mean if they're going to give us a required amount of credits in certain required classes in order to transfer, then they should at least allow us a chance to get the classes. Or at least let us get the classes done in two years. It's all just a ploy to make us stay at the community college longer and spend more money there on classes and renewing our parking permits.

I better at least get into my English class or I'm going to be pissed. UGH

No comments: