Tuesday, January 20, 2009

FAIRCHILD, the movie, written by.... ME!!!



Okay, so my annoying film appreciation teacher has finally suggested something beneficial to my life. There's a Yorba Linda film festival coming up soon and Trevor, Mike, and I have decided to enter it for extra credit, as offered by said teacher. So, after discussing for a week what it should be about, Britt finally came up with the idea for my script. If I told you how she came up with it, it would give away the ending, so I can't tell you. Anywho, so I presented the idea to the boys, and they loved it. So, I then had to write a script for her idea off the top of my head. I've never written a script before, except one I had to do as a film appreciation assignment, which was based off a book. So, let me rephrase this, this is the first time I'd ever written a script, just off the top of my head. Thankfully it was a short, ten minutes long = ten pages. :) Except, mine was nine, muahaha.

Anyways, the movie is called, Fairchild. The story is about this girl, named Chelsea who is in the "in crowd" and she and her friends are accustomed to making fun of a rich kid named Simon Fairchild. It's just one of those prejudices that cliques have against one another, that don't really have any reason to them. Chelsea eventually develops feelings for Simon, and is constantly trying to gain courage to tell him, but is afraid of how her "friends" will treat her, if she does. Will she tell him? Will he like her back? I'm not telling. If you wanna see it, I'll figure out a way to get copies. :) haha.

Chelsea Simmons will be played by Brittany Rhodimer
Mark Simmons (Chelsea's older brother) will be played by Trevor Dillon
One of Chelsea's annoying friends will be played by Lily Panish
There are other characters but they're all played by people you've never heard of. :)
LILY AND MOM DON'T TELL ANYONE. ok, thanks :)

No comments: