Friday, January 2, 2009

I have found my calling... Magazine stylist :)


I chose the outfits for all these pictures (except above of course, lol). I've been doing this since elementary school, but I just never noticed it as a talent. I don't mean to toot my own horn, but i've always been complimented on my outfits since at least middle school. Choosing outfits is kind of like my therapy too.So, I've decided to become a magazine stylist as well as a writer. Anyways. Here's a few examples of pictures of outfits i've chosen over the years. Some are on me, some on my sister or friends. Hope you enjoy.

I'm going to start with some old ones from 8th grade. So, 3 years ago....



LEFT: me in a bohemian outfit featuring- red skinny pants, jean ripped up jacket, black ribbed wife beater tank, necklace made by a Native American tribe, Guess earrings, navy blue and white belt with brown leather buckle, and brown leather boots that are like a hybrid between riding boots and cowboy boots.




LEFT: Lily on left holding the camera- she's wearing a black with white pin-stripes plazer with a tube dress that is black on the bottom and top with a pink face and grey and silver polkat dots on top. Britt on right is wearing a green, blue and pink plaid dress with a pink tank top on top with a black and white stripe button up shirt, white bauble necklace and a pink headband with white polkadots and dark green leggings.






Now, enough of the old pictures. Here's some recent pictures....



LEFT: me in yet another boho outfit... from feet up: pink floral boots that I bought because my sister was making fun of them, brown tights, wine red flouncy skirt with little embroidered flowers around the edge to tie in the floral from the boots and there's maroon flowers on the boots. That navy and white striped belt in the other picture. damn that belt's old haha. teal shirt to pick up the teal flowers on my shoes, jean vest, fools gold and pearl necklace that has little leaves and stuff on it. Metal peace sign ring, and pink crochet hat.





LEFT: my sister in white floral pointy flats, a teal cotton v-neck dress, tan knit kneelength vest, blue tank with teal seashell and red star print, dark bronze looking chinese pendant on a chain, teal pukka shell necklace (think i spelled pukka wrong), and army green knit baret and teal metallic glass ring.










LEFT: my sister in black all star high tops, black jean capris, large red v-neck tee, black tank under, plastic rayban shades, red knit hat





LEFT: me in wine red ankle boots, black ripped skinny jeans, black and white plaid button up shirt, and an army hat











This next one was as a joke, but i could see some scene chick pulling it off. lol


LEFT: my sister in black high tops, red fishnet stockings, yellow shorts, hot pink tank top, gray and silver striped vest, neon glitter bracelets, bronze wire bracelet, black and red guitar purse, rainbow bauble necklace, pink beaded necklace, red shades. 






That's it. I hope you liked them because I might be a future trendsetter, and designing your future outfits ;)

No comments: