Tuesday, September 1, 2009

My New Glasses + I wrote a Song

they are by RayBans :]

I also wrote a song called "Sinking Ship"© here it is:

You melt away
Into your self
And put all your wants
Onto a shelf
And they're left there
To gather dust
Waiting your return
As they rust

You sink lower
Into the deep mess
And all your hopes
become less & less
of a possibility
You've been blind so long
There's no light to see

Chorus: When you give up
I see it in your eyes
It's a silent killer
and you don't even realize
to see you smiling
It keeps me going
I just wish I was the captain
Of your sinking ship [end chorus]

When you're saying
You just don't care
That you stop trying
To patch up the ship
I can tell in your face
That you're holding it in
All of this gravity
From your past sins

It's like a stab
Right to my heart
To see you like this
To see you fall apart
I want so bad
To be the one
To prove it's all right
No need to run

[chorus]

I feel so helpless
I just want you to notice
There's no reason
To be so listless
What's done is done
Get up and move on

[chorus]
©
[end of song]

Whatcha think? It's for my sister because i write lyrics and she plays/performs them cuz she's a better musician than i am.

No comments: